Publishing & Media Expo Multi-Platform Sales Advice Forum in association with Flume Training
Free expert advice to help you drive cross-media revenue
Flume Training, a sales development business with expertise in cross-media sales, has received exceptional feedback for its Multiplatform Sales workshops, designed in partnership with TheMediaBriefing.
The Multiplatform Sales Advice Forum will offer a mix of themed discussions and free one-one advice sessions.
Book a one-to-one session and receive advice on the specific challenges facing you and your sales teams in today’s fast changing market. Areas of particular interest may include:
- How to approach sales in the digital age to maximise profit
- How to transform a traditional advertising sales team into a multiplatform sales team
- How to move clients from digital detractors to digital supporters
- What to look for when hiring sales people in the current environment
To book your free one-to one session, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Themed discussions will take place on the show floor during the two days, including:
- Why today’s buyers need something different from media sales teams
- How to create powerful multiplatform proposals that win business
- Why understanding integrated marketing is so important to your sales teams
- The make-up of a modern sales person who will thrive in cross-media sales
Plan your visit to the Multiplatform Sales Advice Forum now: Contact email@example.com