A comprehensive and professional marketing campaign will ensure that all of the publishing industry is targeted. The message for the campaign this year will be about boosting business, maximising profit, saving costs and keeping up with the latest trends.
The campaign includes:
- A regularly updated and heavily promoted website
- Specifically targeted email campaigns targeting visitors
- Advertising and inserts in all key trade press
- Distribution of over 50,000 visitor invitations
- Full direct mail campaign to named industry individuals
- Web site incorporating advance visitor registration
- PR Campaign
The single most important element is the Publishing & Media Expo visitor database, that is continually being developed and updated. It covers all senior directors and managers across all the publishing disciplines - creative, production, marketing, subscriptions, IT, distribution, editorial, sales, as well as thousands of freelance designers, writers, photographers etc. It contains not just every major commercial consumer and business to business title in the market but also covers thousands of smaller titles, plus a host of companies, associations, local government departments and agencies involved in publishing magazines, newspapers, newsletters, catalogues, brochures, annual reports and directories.This database is by far the most comprehensive, detailed and up to date ever built and forms the bedrock of Publishing Expo's marketing campaign.